* Support ‘not properly sorted’ log files for exit and entry pages,
* Reverse DNS lookup before or during analysis, support DNS cache files,
* WordPress plugin for country recognition from IP location (use geoip country database or client website name),
* WordPress plugin for city recognition from IP location (use geoip city database),
* Plugins for all of usOrCanada Region , ISP and/or Organizations reports (require non free third product geoipregion, geoipisp and/or geoiporg database)
* WhoIS links,
* Plenty of choicesOrfilter systems and plugins may be used,
* Multi-named internet sites supported (virtual servers, ideal for web-hosting providers),
* Mix Site Scripting Attacks protection,
* Several languages. See AWStats F.A.Q. for full list.
* There is no need of rare perl libraries. All fundamental perl interpreters could make AWStats working,
* Dynamic reports as CGI output.
* Static reports in a single or presented HTML/XHTML pages, experimental PDF export,
* Look and colours can suit your site design, may use CSS,
* Help and tooltips on HTML reported pages,
* Simple to use (Only one configuration file to edit),
* Analysis database could be kept in XML format for XSLT processing,
* A Webmin module,
* Totally free (for website hosting providers), with sources (GNU Public License),
* On all platforms,
* AWStats includes a XML Portable Application Description.
To make use of AWStats, you’ll need the next needs:
* Your server must log web access inside a log file read.
* You’ve got to be in a position to run perl scripts (.pl files) from command line and/or as CGI (Perl 5.007003 or greater needed to operate AWStats 6.9 or greater).
Otherwise, you are able to solve this by installing last Perl version at ActivePerl (Win32) or Perl.com (Unix/Linux/Other).
See AWStats F.A.Q. to possess types of supported OS and Web servers.
Last stable version is 7.7 – 2018-01-07 14:37
Your Perl version should be a minimum of 5.00503 (or greater) to make use of AWStats 6.x or greater.
See ChangeLog to understand what’s new as well as for info on compatibility with previous versions.
See Features for current features.
awstats-7.7-1.noarch.revoltions per minute
Older release versions are
7.6 – 2017-03-12
7.5 – 2016-03-12
7.4 – 2015-07-15
7.3 – 2014-07-23
7.2 – 2013-07-09
7.1.1 – 2013-03-08
7.1 – 2012-12-01
7. – 2010-12-01
6.95 – 2009-10-28
6.9 – 2008-12-28
6.8 – 2008-07-20
6.7 – 2007-07-07
6.6 – 2006-12-23
6.5 – 2005-12-24
6.4 – 2005-03-16
6.3 – 2005-01-28
6.2 – 2004-11-06
6.1 – 2004-05-15
6. – 2004-04-18
1. – 2000-05-02 (first version)
Some spec/build files accustomed to build packages are here
AWStats Webmin module
Last stable version is 2. – 2014-01-02 01:24
Older release versions are
1.9 – 2010-06-30
1.8 – 2009-10-28
1.7 – 2006-12-23
1.6 – 2005-12-24
1.5 – 2005-01-28
1.4 – 2004-11-06
1.3 – 2004-03-22
1.21 – 2004-03-22
1. – 2003-09-14 (first version)
Other downloads (plugins/contrib/tools…)
You’ll find here various kinds of files :
– AWStats plugins
– Other AWStats contribs/tools/packages
– Other Non AWStats contribs/tools (not associated with AWStats but associated with statistics or log analysis)
– Documents on AWStats or associated with log analysis
– Some non official AWStats patches (located by sourceforge)
Documentation / FAQ
If you want to have some understanding about AWStats (features, setup, …):
– Read seriously AWStats official documentation : HTML Online or Pdf (326KB)
For last security annoucements:
– See security report page.
If you want help:
– The very first factor you need to do to resolve a technical issue is to upgrade AWStats to last release version.
– Then you need to read all of the AWStats F.A.Q..
– If you’ve still got problem, check up on AWStats General FORUM (located by sourceforge).
Version – Date
Begin to see the feature comparison page here…
Support AWStats / Donate
If you wish to support AWStats development and encourage my work, you are able to:
– Purchase something from My Wish List at Amazon . com.com where I decided some items that I must have.
I’ll appreciate a great deal any gift out of this list.
– Create a donation via Paypal.
This is actually the easiest way if you wish to send me something awesome. Thanks!
This can be a listing of all contributors that enables me to built them into public.
A large thanks would go to…
* Norges Casino – Norway’s greatest internet casino guide
* NLTechno company
* Bonus Finder Canada is the main internet casino bonus comparison website in Canada
* Casinon.nu are Swedens greatest guide for casino
* Swedish players are now able to play casino without registration, if you wish to learn more take a look at svensknätcasino.com
* If you wish to find new casinos in Finland, look for uudet nettikasinot and everything come in Finnish.
* Casivo – Your best guide to get the best casino in Norway
* If you are searching to find the best games site, you can examine largest casino online, best online guide for casino-loving Norwegians.
* Norwegians enjoy playing casino and slot machine game, should you like casino experience the very best norwegian casino.
* If you want consumer loans in Norwegian you can examine forbrukslan, Norways greatest site for evaluating consumer loans.!
* Because the new Swedish gambling legislation arrived to effect from 1 The month of january 2019, “casino utan svensk licens” still draw elevated attention from Swedish casino players. AWstats reporting tool enables for Casinoutansvensklicens.com to efficiently monitor this niche and also to present probably the most relevant guides to the visitors.
* Neue Internet Casinos may be the leading casino comparison site within the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
* CasinoSlam may be the #1 guide in The country and South America to locate and compare the very best internet casinos. Come and take a look!
* Are you currently a Swedish speaking casino enthusiast? At Jämförcasino.se you’ll look for a complete help guide to the most recent payment invention – “casino mediterranean Swish”.
* The Norwegian internet casino guide Nye Casino
* CasinoFeber.se – The best Swedish Casino bonus comparison site
…for his or her lengthy-term support from the AWStats development.
You are able to follow project news on social systems: