Network Analyzer Lite is really a lite form of Network Analyzer – a sophisticated tool for network diagnostics, LAN checking and problem recognition.
Network Analyzer Lite will help you identify various issues with your wireless network setup and Internet connectivity because of the tools it offers.
It’s outfitted having a fast wireless device discovery tool, including all of the LAN device’s addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device’s reachability could be tested using the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various helpful information associated with your wireless/cell connection.
Wireless LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable recognition of network devices
• Ip of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Recognition of IPv6 availability
• Round-trip delay testing such as the server’s Ip and hostname
• Support of for both IPv4 and IPv6
• Country recognition from the examined server
• Default gateway, exterior IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wireless network information for example SSID, BSSID, Ip (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information for example Ip, mobile phone network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page