Copyrightlaws.com encourages you to definitely celebrate 26 April like a day’s copyright awareness and education. Unsure how to proceed? Listed below are some suggestions. Remember – every day you are able to spread copyright awareness and educate others how you can safeguard their content and legally make use of the content of others!
- Thank a professional photographer or author for his or her work
- Discuss installing (legally!) music together with your buddies, students or children
- Share a hyperlink for an article about legally using online quite happy with a friend or friend
- Use social networking to tell your customers, patrons or audience about World IP Day and help remind them on how to legally use third-party content (if you are using others’ photos for instance, make certain you’ve permission to do this!)
- Make use of the #worldipday hashtag inside your Twitter and facebook posts
- Host attorney at law group to speak about the innovations which have helped your industry or daily existence advance
- See the 32 World IP Day activities recommended by WIPO
- See the 16 questions regarding World IP Day put together by WIPO
- Download and share the poster, bookmark, postcard and pictogram which are print-ready and a part of WIPO’s social networking package
Have to become knowledgeable about copyright law and ip before educating others? Sign up for our Copyright Leadership Certificate program and increase your copyright understanding beginning today.